Reuben Sandwich Bar Party Box
It’s not a party unless there’s a bar!!
One loaf rye bread
Corned beef 700g
Smoked Scamorza cheese 120g
Russian dressing 120g
Dill pickles 1 bottle
Good for 4-6 Pax
Steps for a classic Reuben sandwich:
1. Grill your bread: Butter both sides of the bread. On a hot skillet, place bread to grill. When browned, flip to the other side. Remove when both sides of the bread are golden.
2. Be lavish! Spread the Russian dressing generously on both pieces of bread.
3. Layer the corned beef. Go as high as you want! We don’t consider it a sandwich unless you need both hands to hold it.
4. Layer sauerkraut on top of the corned beef. Our sauerkraut isn’t very “sauer” so don’t be worried about too much acidity. It adds a nice crunch and JUST the right amount of acid.
5. Melty cheese tastes the best, so just nuke the cheese for 15 seconds or until soft, then pour it over the sauerkraut.
6. Sprinkle paprika over the cheese. This adds that extra “oomph”.
7. Close the sandwich. Cut it in half if you’re intimidated. Chow down. Eat a pickle.
To reheat the meat – just microwave for a few seconds. Be careful not to over nuke or else it will dry up.