3 cups tomatoes (cherry and/or chopped)
6 cloves garlic, peeled
1/3 cup olive oil
1 pack of Pinkie’s Farm Kesong Puti
4-5 pcs of Old Swiss Inn Mesquite-Smoked Bacon
2 pcs of Old Swiss Inn Schublig Sausage
salt, to taste
300g pasta, cooked acc. to package chili oil or chili flakes, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Place tomatoes, garlic, and meat in an oven safe dish
3. Pour over half the olive oil and season with salt, mix to coat then place to the sides
4. Add kesong puti to the center then drizzle over the rest of the olive oil
5. Place in the oven and wait until tomatoes are softend, the meat are cooked through, and the cheese is melted. About 40 minutes.
6. Turn oven to broil and cook for another 5 minutes, then remove from the oven
7. Mix together then add the pasta and stir through. Top with cili oil or chili flakes, if desired, before serving.