flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt
You will need (not included in the set):
4TBSPs unsalted butter (half a stick or 57g), 2 eggs
1. Open the pack of dry ingredients and pour in the large mixing bowl. Make a well in the center.
2. Melt the butter.
3. In another bowl, mix 2 cups of buttermilk, eggs, and the melted butter. Mix well until the liquids are all combined.
4. Pour the wet ingredients in the well of dri ingredients. Mix gently until all combined. Be careful not to OVERMIX. Batter should be lumpy
5. Heat a non-stick pan or griddle over low-medium heat. Oil or butter the griddle.
6. When the griddle is warm, measure out 1.3 cup of batter and pour onto the griddle.
7. Optional: If you want to add chocolate chips or blueberries, do so now. Sprinkle a few on each pancake.
8. Flip the pancakes when bubbles appear and, if you lift the pancake a bit, the bottom is golden brown. Flip gently.
9. When the pancakes are done, you can keep them warm in the overn (325F) until you are ready to serve them. Serve with a maple syrup and orange-butter (also available on Pinkie's Farm)
Tip: Too many pancakes? These pancakes freeze beautifully. Wrap each one individually in cling wrap. Stack all of them together and store them in a zip lock bag in the freezer. To reheat, just take out one, remove the plastic and pop it into the toaster over for about 3-5 minutes.