Orders are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Our system automatically updates the information on available stocks. However, there may be instances when there will be a delay or error in performing the said update.
We will notify you if you happen to place an order for a product that is already out of stock and will cancel your order. The same applies to information about the price of the products. If we discover any error in the price of any of the products that you ordered, we will notify you and will cancel your order.
We shall not be liable for any and all claims, costs, expenses, damages, and losses arising from, or related to, our cancellation of your order due to any of the abovementioned causes.
Cancellation and Modification of Orders
If you have made a mistake in placing your order, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 09189999555 to modify or cancel it. However, requests for order cancellation or modification must be made at least 24 hours from the scheduled date of shipment (for provincial orders and orders to be delivered through our Standard Area Delivery service) or any time prior to the pick-up of the order or booking of a courier (for orders to be picked up from our warehouse or to be delivered on the same day by an external courier).
Exchange and Refund
If the product delivered to you is of different kind from the one that you ordered or is damaged, you may request for an exchange of the particular product or a refund of your payment for the particular product by sending to us an email at email@example.com containing the following information:
• Your complete name and address
• The date when your order was placed
• Your Sales Order Reference Number
• Your order’s tracking number
• Brief description of the problem with the order or product
• Whether you wish to request for an exchange of the product or a refund of your payment
Alternatively, you can complete the Online Returns and Exchange Form on the back of the packing slip that came with your order.
To be eligible as subject of a request for refund or exchange, the product must be in its original packaging; the product tag must be intact and untampered; and the product, along with its original receipt or proof of purchase, must be returned to us within 24 hours from the date of purchase.
Once your request for refund is approved, we will pick up the product from your address. We will notify you of the expected date of pick up.
If the product that you want to be replaced is already out of stock, we may, at our sole discretion, give you the option of choosing another product of equal price or request for a refund of the amount that you paid for the particular product.
We may refuse the request for refund or exchange if, after examining the product, we determine that (1) the product that was delivered to you is of the same kind as the one that you ordered or (2) the damage to the product was not attributable to us.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property and content available in our website, including but not limited to, software designs, brand names, logos, marks, images, graphics, and text, are exclusively owned by Juno Foods Inc., or by third parties that gave their permission for their use in our website. You are prohibited from downloading, storing, using, distributing, copying, reproducing, selling, licensing, modifying, publishing, adapting, editing, creating any derivative works, or manipulating the abovementioned intellectual property and content, without our express and prior written consent.
Limitation of Liability
We do not warrant that our website will be available at all times or that the information in it are error-free, accurate, and updated. We also do not make any warranty of any kind as to the merchantability, good quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of description and other information, or non-infringement of any of the products available in our website.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, we disclaim all liabilities for losses and damages of any kind arising from, or connected to, your use or failure to use our website or your purchase of any of the products available in our website.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Juno Foods Inc., and its directors, officers, employees, and agents from or against any and all losses, claims, liabilities, expenses, and damages arising from or related to your use of our website or your violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
Non-Waiver of Remedies
No failure or delay on our part to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms and Conditions shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or remedy available under these Terms and Conditions or the law.
If any of these Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect, and the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision shall be restated to reflect the original intentions under these Terms and Conditions as nearly as possible in accordance with applicable laws.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Philippine laws. All suits arising from these Terms and Conditions, including all complaints shall be brought before the proper courts of Makati City to the exclusion of all other venues.
Cash-On-Delivery Terms of Service
- Payment Instructions will be emailed to you containing pertinent details (e.g. exact amount to be paid, delivery address).
- You or your authorized representative can pay for your order/s. All Hubs are operating from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Please provide the exact amount for your order. Our riders will not be able to provide change.
- For your safety, we will be strictly implementing No-Contact Delivery for all Metro Manila orders. Riders will be staying 2-3 meters away from the customer. Recipient signature upon delivery will no longer be required. Our riders will document the successful delivery with their own signature to avoid possible transmission.
- As soon as payment has been received and validated by our personnel, your items are officially yours.
- All delivered orders are considered sold. We do not process any returns, exchanges and refunds due to the nature of our products expect for the cases indicated in our return and exchange policy and refund policy. As such, we kindly expect to receive your payment as soon as we meet you, before we give you your order.
- Just a reminder: Our stocks are limited and in demand. Should you fail to pay for your order/s, it will automatically be cancelled. Your reserved stocks will be made available to other customers.
- We will deliver your package for a maximum of 2 attempts only. Packages exceeding 2 delivery attempts will be cancelled. If a delivery attempt was unsuccessful due to issues with our riders’ schedule and routes, please be assured that your order will NOT be cancelled. Instead, it will automatically be in line for reshipment on the next possible business day.